Hi,I'm always asked by the buyer or seller; what are my closing costs and the closing process?Instead of giving you all the explanations, I'm attaching this link to a video that should help you
How Do I Know My Price Is Too High
I Have Seen Many Sellers Try To Sell Their Houses At Unrealistic Prices.
Here Are 10 Seller Tips That Your Price Is Too High:
1. Your Realtor Tells You It's Too High and It Won't Sell!
2. You list it comparing to houses that are on the market, and not houses that are comparable and have SOLD.
3. You think your house is worth more than the others because you know it is.
4. You are not getting any showings.
5.You know there are other listings in your neighborhood that have high listing prices and think your house should compare to those.
6. Your house is still on the market while the competition has sold.
7. You have gotten feedback from the few agents that have shown it and buyers said it was out of their price range.
8.You think you have made improvements that should justify a higher listing price, even though they are ones that buyers aren't interested in.
9. You priced it the same as new construction, even though you have not updated it in years.
10. Your house has been on the market for a year and you have not received any offers.
All of these Seller Tips are just another way of saying "Your Price Is Too High."
Do you want to get your home sold fast and for TOP DOLLAR? Hire Richard McKinney & The Results Team 772-370-8631(c) and get your house SOLD!
I have been selling real estate in South Florida since 1998 with a specialization in homes, town homes and condos in St Lucie and Martin Counties. My service areas include the cities of Port Saint Luc....
Latest Blog Posts
A rare gem for the price! Updated 3bd, 2ba, 1.5 car garage. Oversized bedrooms with walk-in closets, tile and wood flooring throughout, open kitchen with ss appliances, large island, Complete NEW A,
Why do Property Taxes Vary on the same priced Homes?Ok so I have to answer this question multiple times a week so I think there is a need for more public information on this highly confusing topic